Subscribe to my full feed.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

TeleBlend Update

I had the opportunity to speak with Mark Kruskol of MJK Public Relations through email. He was the spotlight in Computer World's article titled "Dealing with a VoIP Provider as a Small Business Owner". He informed me that since the article he received a call from Brian Lustig, the TeleBlend Publicist who said that his incoming phone service should be working. His outage lasted from Monday, August 6 until approximately 2:30pm PST Tuesday, August 14th.

Personally, I think Mark's outage would have lasted quite a bit longer had he not vented his frustrations to Computer World. Clever move by Mark to expedite the restoration of his service. There is no excuse for TeleBlend to leave him and many other subscribers without phone service for 8 days.

Chris

1 comment:

love1scent said...

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH TELEBLEND........I CAN MAKE OUTSIDE CALLS BUT PEOPLE KEEP SENDING ME EMAILS THAT MY PHONE IS DISCONNECTED AND IT'S BEEN THAT WAY FOR 5 DAYS SINCE JUNE 18, 2015 AND NO RESPONSES FROM TELEBLEND SINCE JUNE 18, 2015 OTHER THAN THEY ARE WORKING ON IT...............

AMAZING........5 DAYS ...AND I PAID TELEBLEND A ONE YEAR ADVANCE OF $110.00 FOR 12 MONTHS OF SERVICE………………….

ALL I COULD DO IS LOOK FOR ANOTHER PROVIDER...ANY SUGGESTIONS?

IT'S A GOOD THING THAT I DO NOT HAVE A BUSINESS TO RUN BUT I AM LOOKING FOR A JOB AND I HAVE TO GO TO MY RESUME AND ADD MY CELL# AND REMOVE MY TELEBLEND #

Lou