Subscribe to my full feed.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Website Hosting: Bluehost Review


CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM NOW.


I have been using BLUEHOST.COM for website hosting now since December 2006. I am very pleased with the quality of service I receive from them. They recently upgraded their control panel with a new user friendly interface.

The features of the hosting package are large compared to its price of $6.95 per month. You get unlimited domain hosting, 300gb of storage, 3000gb of transfer, etc...

I have experienced downtime once, and that was when they were experiencing many issues with ridiculous amounts of spam on their email services. They have since resolved this issue and has been smooth service since.

Whenever I have an issue, they are readily available by telephone or email. They are also great at communication, explaining bottlenecks in service and how they plan to improve them.

One feature that also caught my eye was their implementation of Fantastico. Which is an auto installer script that is capable of installing many types of web based applications. For example: PHP Nuke, tikiwiki, Joomla, Drupal, etc...

BlueHost.com recently added the ability to host Ruby on Rails documents.

If you are looking for a solid PHP host on a Linux operating system, then you cannot go wrong with BlueHost.com.

Chris

No comments: