Subscribe to my full feed.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Bit of Fun

I am not one to enjoy forwards, most of the time I do not read them. My wife knows this, so she chooses wisely. This one made me laugh and I thought I would share:

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated
that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would
have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria found
in feces.

In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of Poop. However, we do not run
that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey, beer or other liquor)
because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling,
filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember:
Water = Poop
Wine = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink beer and talk stupid, than to drink water
and be full of shit.

There's no need to thank me for this valuable information; I'm doing it as
a public service.

No comments: