Subscribe to my full feed.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Need some inspiration?

Or how about just a really nice wallpaper for your computer? Visit desktopography.net to download a little piece of nature.

Desktopography.net is just the first of 60 places you can find inspiration when you stumble into writer's or designer's block. Take a look at the full article here on freelanceswitch.com.

I downloaded the icegrass design for my desktop wallpaper. It honestly makes me feel like I have spent atleast some of my day away from the keyboard.

Chris

1 comment:

DubLiMan said...

Some of the info on your site could be useful. Would you be interested in a link swap? Check out my site http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com. If you like what you see and agree, then link my site to yours, leave me a comment on my blog that you have done so and I will immediately do the same.