Subscribe to my full feed.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Resolving the Factory Restore Disaster

If you were unfortunate enough to have performed a factory restore on your Linksys SPA-2102, there is one chance for survival that I know of. If your sunrocket service has not completely quit on you, mine was working as of Friday when I switched my settings. You should leave your router on and hooked up as normal overnight. The router should provision itself with sunrockets settings again resetting the admin password back to what I had posted earlier.

I will scour the web and see if I cannot find another solution to this epidemic that has become the "Brinksys" VOIP Router.

1 comment:

QRP ops said...

I think you will discover that Sunrocket now downloads a different set of IVR/lan/wan logins as I have tried all the combinations after getting the config download. I'm off to viatalk, poorer but wiser--I hope!