Subscribe to my full feed.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Featured on BusinessWeek.com... ME!!!


So I really hope this is not my only 15 minutes of fame, because there is still quite a bit I have yet to do, but its still really exciting.

About a week ago in an effort to promote my property management application startup, I commented on an article on BusinessWeek.com about maintaining your day job and being the founder of a startup. Within about 6 hours of me posting the comment, I received an email from Ron Cassalotti, Director of User Participation with BusinessWeek.com. He was emailing to inform me that one of the editors saw my comment and wanted to use it in a piece about reader participation. I sent him the headshot that he asked for and waited.

He responded today to inform that they used it and gave me the link to where my comment was featured... right on the Business Week homepage. I am not sure how long it will be there, but it is sure neat to see.

No comments: