Subscribe to my full feed.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Update!

Site Update - I added a few advertising links. The ones from google are nice because they are focused on the topic that I am discussing as you may have noticed already. I posted the one from brinkster because I like the picture of the guy rock climbing. Also Brinkster is a great webhosting company, good prices and great tech support. Thats who is hosting this blog as well as 4 other sites I am affiliated with or I own.
Also, I set up a site feed. That means that this site can be viewed through newsreaders that will automatically update the user when a new post has been made. It is a real nice little feature. For more information click this link and then follow the one that says Blogger Help.Doc's Blog Site Feed


Personal Update - I gave my notice at the Library. My last day as webmaster for the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library is April 15th. After that I plan to manage my business full time. This is a huge step and quite a risky one but I feel that I am ready for it. In preparation for my big jump, I am trying to pack my chute as well as possible, by finishing up ITRealm and finish up my business website webICS.net
A few big projects I am currently working on, are a restaraunt website with built in online reservation system, staff management & a meet the staff section, and dinner menu display and management. Another project I am working on is a income property management site for a client. So he can show apartments or commercial listings that he may have available for lease. I am also working on two highly potential projects with the engineers @ Bizingo llc.


Cheers!

--Doc

No comments: