Subscribe to my full feed.

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Welcome to Doc's Blog!

This is my first post of my new blog. For those of you who don't know me, I am 22 years old and I am studying CIS at a local community school. I was born in Buffalo, NY and it is where I continue to reside. I work for Erie County at the downtown public library as a computer tech. I have good self motivation and I hope to start a business sometime in the next 5 years. I have a 1 year old puppy and he is a black lab/husky mix.

Well once again, Welcome! Hopefully this website will prove a useful place to learn information. I plan on using this site as a forum for me to post IT or business related articles. If you have any questions or have any suggestions, dont hesitate to send them to my email address... doc@itrealm.net

Till my next post...

ciao!

No comments: